So, I figure that if I’m going to write about living life to the fullest I probably should define what I mean by the statement “Living life to the fullest.” Here are a couple things that I think are part of ‘living life to the fullest’
- Looking for and seizing every opportunity
- Challenging yourself to go outside of your comfort zone
- Having an impact on those around you
- Taking risks and going all in, and not holding anything back
- Maintaining hope in whatever you are doing and not giving up when things get tough
- Not dwelling on past mistakes and failures
You might define living life to the fullest differently then how I have defined it, and my definition is by no means all inclusive. I suspect that as I continue to write in this blog my definition of living live to the fullest will change. When I think of something to add to my definition I will add it here.